Sunday 10 February 2013

Osaka Adventure begins - Thursday 7th February

Off to Osaka on the Shinkansen at 9.30am sharp so I could get there for lunchtime and make the most of the few days I had.

 
The first stop was Tennoji park where I went to the Tennoji Zoo for a wander round for a few hours but have to say its not a patch on the Zoo in Ueno Tokyo.

 
 
 
 
 
Afterwards I headed to the Osaka Castle which was a beautiful place and spent an hour or so there.

 
 
 
Then it was time to head to Universal City to check into the Hotel Keihan Universal Tower.

 
I spent a few hours relaxing in the Spa on the 36th floor before heading to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner and a cocktail - then it was time for bed as an early start tomorrow to hit Universal Studios for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment