Sunday 10 February 2013

Universal Studios Osaka - Friday 8th February

 
After an early morning Spa in the hotel I set off the 2 minute walk to Universal Studios. As I arrived at the gate a snow blizzard began and although it looked rather pretty and was nice seeing the snow fall over Universal Studios I was dreading the long wet and cold day that might lye ahead. However, after about 10 minutes the blizzard stopped and although it was a cold day I was going to have fun.

 
I was very proud of myself today as I overcame my fear of rollercoasters and went on all the rides. I even went on the Jurrasic Park Ride - which had a 30 foot drop into the water - get me!
Some of the rides I went on were Back to the Future, Spidermans Adventure, Jurrasic Park The Ride, Jaws and Space Fantasy.

 
 
 
 
 
Had an amazing day and even managed to get Shepherds Pie for lunch - Result!

 
Oh I even got my photo taken with Pink Panther ha ha

 
I headed back to the hotel to get showered before heading to Bubba Gumps for dinner and then off to bed as was tired after all the excitement of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment